Sunday, October 19, 2008

My First Blog

Hi! Welcome to my first blog. I'm not very good at writing, but here goes. I wanted to do this in order to show some of my work - mostly stamping, but I also do quilling and a few other papercrafts.

I love paper! I thought I was the only person who was crazy about paper, until I met several other people who also love paper. I belong to a stamp club that meets once a month to stamp and share ideas. It's a lot of fun and I enjoy being around others who also like to do the things I like to do. I spend my free time stamping cards mostly and I try to remember to take pictures of them before I send them. I have a pretty big library of them that I refer back to from time to time.

Before I found rubber stamping, I spent most of my time quilling. I still do it on occasion, but it is time consuming. I still love the art and am amazed at the things that others create. I don't think I will ever give it up (I have tons of paper and I still buy more because the colors are so wonderful!).

So, here I will post the newest cards etc that I have made. Maybe I can inspire you. I hope you enjoy my pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment