Thursday, July 9, 2009

Summer is here...

and it is time to think about Christmas cards! Well, my friends and I say every year that we will start working on our cards in the summer so we can have them all done before the rush of the Christmas season. But we never get around to it. It is really hard to get in the mood right now. I am still getting used to the warm weather, what we have had of it. Well, this year I am really going to make an effort to get going early.

In the meantime, before I start into the Christmas card designing, I've been working on some birthday cards and other non-specific occasion cards. I like to just create cards using any new stamps or supplies that I have. But I have a hard time giving up the ones I really like. Here are a few that I made recently.
The pink birthday card was made using PaperTrey Ink for the background stamps and Stampin' Up for the sentiment. I just love the PTI stamps! The set 'Guide Lines' looks so cool when you use as a background.
Here is another card that I did using the same set. I think it turned out quite nice.

Hope you like my work!





No comments:

Post a Comment