Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pretty Pattern Sketch #48

I have finally had some time to play along with the challenges from My Time Made Easy. Here is my entry for the Pretty Pattern sketch.  I also used the colors from the Pretty Palette #47. The colors are pink, aqua, rose and gray.  I guess I was too slow, though, because I missed the deadline for the palette challenge. 

I used a little of this and that, like I always do.  Stamps are from Stampin' Up, not sure what the set name is.  I used Designer Mat Paper from K&Company and Darice embossing folder for the background.

I am still working on getting my blog looking the way I want.  Still not quite happy with it.  So you might see some changes in the look in upcoming weeks.

Happy Stamping!

Ivette

1 comment:

  1. Love the embossing and pretty colors on your card! Thanks for joining us at MYMEPPS!

    ReplyDelete