Sunday, June 3, 2012

Papertrey's Make It Monday #68: Pocket Cards

I have seen many tutorials for pocket cards and have longed to make one.   This one from Papertrey is the simplest I've seen, but it does the job.  I am always posting on the last day and at the last minute, and sometimes have half a card started that doesn't get in on time.  Good intentions don't always make the cutoff!  But, I had some extra time this week and was able to finish in time. 

I thought it would be fun to make a get well card that contains something special to help the reciepient feel better.  Here is what I came up with. 


I used the Tea for Two set and a corner stamps from Mat Stack 2.  The yellow label is from Spellbinders (Label #17). 



The pocket contains some herbal tea and a get well sentiment.  I think anyone who is sick will welcome some warm tea to help them feel better faster!

I have decided to demo this card at my local stamp club this week.  So, I guess I better get to work cutting paper and getting the supples together!

 

2 comments:

  1. That's a neat idea. Love how you added a border and the lovely surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great get well idea. Tea always cheers me up!

    ReplyDelete